- Reporting to the Technical Director of Calderys Russia
Technical Offer Package Responsibility:
To establish and follow-up Technical Offers for the commercial dep., as an integral part of their Commercial Offer to clients:
- Analysis of Client inquiry and tenders;
- Definition of Calderys technical concept/design, in accordance with client’s requirements and constraints;
- Allocation of technical tasks and assignments (to Drawing Office, Installation Department etc.) and gathering of all relevant information to assist commercial dep. and ultimately the clients.
- Gathering of technically related information from various instances in Calderys and be the point of exchange with Global technical teams.
- Draft detailed, timely and accurate technical offers, which may include all aspects of a refractory solution proposal in terms of cost, margin, logistics and site installation.
- Business Development:
- Frequent Customers visit with Sales, to prospect opportunities as well as assist meetings and negotiations with Clients.
- Identification of key targets and technical needs of clients, with emphasis on industrial segments yet to be developed.
- Internal promotion and launch of newly developed products, design and services, in cooperation with Calderys Global Teams.
- Technical Development/Improvement:
- Claims handling
- Proposal for innovation (products, design, services) to develop specific applications or industrial segments
- Other Tasks:
- Assist purchasing/Sales Admin to identify existing and potential suppliers for trading products as well as providing technical information to these deps. needed for execution of Client Orders.
- Highly motivated and resourceful self-motivator.
- Ability to plan and set priorities.
- Good interpersonal – communication, multi-tasking and time management skills.
- Continually defines ways to increase customer satisfaction.
- Ensures that Calderys consistently delivers superior technical solutions to clients.
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency with ability to work under pressure.
- Willingness to travel regularly (minimum 50%) and work in team of professionals, locally and globally.
EDUCATION & PERSONAL SKILLS:
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in Industrial sales (B 2 B), preferably in heavy process industry (Metallurgy, Cement, Power Generation, Petrochemical etc.)
- Prior exposure to Refractory field is a plus.
- Degree in Engineering/Technical Field (Material Sciences preferred).
- English is mandatory.
- Good level of computer proficiency (Office Package tools including Microsoft Projects, AutoCad).
- Full-time job, permanent contract
- Office in the center of St Petersburg
- Commercial medical insurance after probation period
- Possibility to develop and grow in multinational company
Санкт-Петербург, Финляндский проспект, 4А, м. Площадь ЛенинаПоказать на карте
Полная занятость, полный день