We are a world global provider of marketing communication solutions for business for more than 10 years.
BSG-SMS HUB - who we are?
- We are working with more than 190 countries;
- World famous companies are among our clients;
- More than 1100 operators;
- 6 offices (Hong Kong, India, Russia, Ukraine, Estonia, Kazakhstan)
- BSG speaks 13 languages
What will you do?
- Develop a feasible marketing plan for the department and oversee its day-to-day implementation.
- Define strong Marketing KPI's whilst ensuring that efficient metrics are in place for measurement - including analyzing campaign effectiveness and ROI.
- Design and coordinate promotional (paid marketing) campaigns, PR and other marketing efforts across different channels.
- Organize events and congresses.
- Produce in-depth and data-driven trend reports.
What do we need?
- You love innovation, both in products and in how to market them.
- You have a focus on constant improvement.
- You're a self starter who is passionate about working in a fast-paced environment.
- You are a leader with both creative and analytical capabilities.
- You have a proven track record of B2B marketing experience, preferably in the Internet or SaaS space and are used to work with customer-centric data.
- You have 4-5 years of experience in successfully leading, supporting and growing a marketing team.
- Fluent in English with outstanding written communication skills and a demonstrated ability to write product literature, case studies, press releases, and white papers.
What do we offer?
- Official employment;
- Friendly young team;
- Comfortable workplace, new office;
- Pillows, sofa and bar for comfortable position of your body during work;
- Relaxation programs:game console, table tennis, corporate events;
- Regular conduct of business trainings by a regular trainer;
- Fruits and biscuits;
- The office is located near the American embassy (Beresteiska metro station) in a modern business center, in a green area with fresh and clean air.