Acronis sets the standard for New Generation Data Protection through its backup, disaster recovery, and secure access solutions. Powered by the AnyData Engine, Acronis delivers easy, complete and safe backup and secure access of all files, applications and systems across any environment — virtual, physical, cloud and mobile.
Founded in 2003, Acronis protects the data of over 5 million consumers and 300,000 businesses in over 130 countries. With over 50 patents, Acronis’s products have been named best product of the year by Network Computing, TechTarget and IT Professional. Acronis provides a broad range of data protection solutions including backup, disaster recovery, migration, provisioning, replication, virtualization and secure access.
We’re looking for Senior System Administrator who possess the skills to develop and maintain existing data center infrastructure based on Linux (RHEL-based), KVM, VMware vSphere and MS Windows operation systems and huge amount of applications inside.
- Deploy and maintain hardware and software components in remote datacenters
- Hardware and software monitoring
- Analyze, isolate and resolve issues
- Evaluate and modify system's performance
- Determine network and system requirements
- Tools automation
- Maintain integrity of the network, server deployment, and security
- Configure backup routines/test recovery procedures for infrastructure components
- Document DC infrastructure
- Deploy and configure infrastructure components for new software installations
- Set up and configure application servers and firewalls
- Fundamental Ethernet / Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) Networking Skills including troubleshooting, patch maintenance and recovery
- Fundamental Operating System Skills of mainly Linux and also MS Windows including installation, configuration, troubleshooting, patch maintenance, security and recovery
- Setup of storage servers and storage paths
- Hardware/Rack management and maintenance
- Application servers setup/configuration skills
- Firewall configuration
- Database administration skills is a plus
- DHCP, routing, firewalls, and VLAN
- Setup, configuration and management of virtualization environments, i.e. VMware ESX and/or Linux Kernel-based hypervisors (KVM, Virtuozzo)
- Different storage based on ZFS, XFS and the like, understanding UNIX storage subsystems
- Understanding of setup and administration of NFS and DNS
- Linux (RHCA, RCHE or RHCSA) certifications is a plus
- Virtual routers administration skills (Vyatta, VyOS, etc) is a plus
- English (at least upper-intermediate)
- Strong communication skills - must have the ability to communicate with teams in multiple countries
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 3 years of experience in Datacenter System Administration
- At least 3 years of Linux OS experience
- Salary and schedule: interview defined
- The employee will be provided with a standard compensational package‚ which includes:
- 100% legal salary
- Prestigious medical insurance
- Free business lunches
- Free educational programs and courses within the company
Спасибо за проявленный интерес к вакансии и компании Acronis!
Мы хотим Вас проинформировать, что срок рассмотрения резюме составляет 1-2 недели.
С уважением, HR Manager Сабина Насирова