з/п не указана
are born here
миллионов пользователей по всему миру доверяют нам.
сервисов входит в нашу онлайн-платформу.
увлеченных и энергичных людей в США, России, Чехии и на Кипре.
Мы растем и не собираемся останавливаться.
Давай менять этот мир вместе?
SEMrush is an online marketing suite of 40+ tools for SEO, PPC, SMM, Content, PR and Competitive Research. It helps digital marketers or business owners worldwide to boost their marketing and reach business goals. SEMrush is designed to speed up and facilitate daily online marketing activities, easily monitor their performance, and much more.
We’re looking for a Sales Analyst to join our Sales Team.
Expectations and tasks:
- Create sales performance reports for every month, quarter and year broken out by each sales team and sales rep achievement.
- Measure the effectiveness of each marketing lead source to the sales team and provide recommendations on improving the lead handoff process.
- Ad hoc reporting and analysis based as needed.
- Educate sales reps on best practices of using Salesforce as an effective tool to improve productivity and quota achievement.
- Responsible for managing the first response for every new task assigned to the team, understanding what is being asked and what work is required to be completed.
- Collaborate with other team members to develop and execute new sales processes that improve efficiency and performance of sales reps.
- Provide general sales support to sales reps regarding Salesforce, SEMrush Software, and other technologies used by sales reps.
Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Management, Accounting, Finance, Marketing or
other related fields.
Ability to build and maintain computer applications and programs that perform analysis, organize data, and create reports from various sources.
Knowledge of SEO and SEM is highly preferred.
Ability to communicate product features and benefits to meet/exceed spare parts sales goals.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Action-oriented, a self-starter and strong collaborator.
Must be highly organized, self-motivated and able to work independently.
Excellent time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines with little supervision.
Must pass an employment history and education check.
A career in a rapidly growing IT company.
Official employment according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation with “white salary”.
Flexible working day starts (between 9.00 and 12.00 am) with 5 working days (Mon-Fr).
Comfortable and cosy office space.
Corporate education (trainings, seminars, conferences).
Fitness compensation (up to 50%).